Are you passionate about local foods and niche markets or a project that you heard about? Connect to explore with us!
Technology: We use tools and technology that provide for effective communication. As we cover a large region and are made up of large teams, small teams and individuals-we will utilize tools that make communication time efficient and effective and allow folks to participate at their own pace and level of interest.
- Weekly Newsletter distributed via email every Monday morning: View Archive
- Spotlight on what the Seed Team is working on
- Educational Action Items-ways to engage
- Engagement Action Items-share your input on important topics
- Locational Impact Action Items-ways to engage
- Events happening this week
- Get Connected-ways to connect with teams and project groups
- Team Calendar: See Below or View in Browser
- Utilizing teamup to share Growing Acres Events
- Team Communications: Join the General Team
- Utilizing Twist to share information, brainstorm and plan projects. Twist’s main emphasis is on mindful communication, helps curb #deathbyemail and you don't have to download any special apps to participate (unless you want to). This is a great way for you to connect with Growing Acres and share your ideas-on your schedule.
- Conference Calling: Call In: 1-712-770-8062 | Conference Code: 659166
- Using FreeConferenceCalling.com, all of our meetings will have the option to call-in to participate.
- Surveys and Polls:
- Typeform allows us to create free & beautifully human online forms that we can use to hold votes, collect survey and poll results and more!
VISION: DEVELOP, STRENGTHEN AND INSPIRE A LOCAL FOOD CULTURE THAT IMPROVES THE OVERALL *WELLBEING OF THE REGION.
*PHYSICAL, MENTAL, ECONOMIC, ENVIRONMENTAL, SPIRITUAL, SOCIAL
Keep in Touch! Published Tuesdays, our weekly newsletter provides a way to stay connected with what Growing Acres is up to and news from our network. To view past editions check out our Archive.